Nile Fahmy & Michelle Fahmy will be displaying & selling Jewelry & Metalwork at Art in the Square!
The Southlake Women’s Club first presented Art in the Square as a community fundraiser in 2000. Since then, the festival has risen in the ranks to be the #8 fine arts festival in the United States, according to the well-known ArtsFair Sourcebook. With the generous help of our sponsors, we have now raised more than $1,700,000 to help fund charitable organizations serving women and families in NE Tarrant County.
Fully staffed and run by volunteers, our fine arts show offers:
- Approximately 145 renowned artists, along with several emerging artists, all selected by jury
- Wide variety of artwork media, including 2D, 3D relief, sculpture, photography, jewelry, and more
- Continuous live performances on two stages
- Juried youth artist exhibits
- Tasty food and drink selections
- Community support, with all proceeds donated to local charitable organizations serving women and families in Northeast Tarrant County
- Three days of fun for the whole family!